30 Day Song Challenge! Day 8: A Song You Always Associate with High School
Check the lyrics to this song and be welcomed into my first year of high school. I was IN LOVE with my best friend and couldn't find the words to tell him. Being obsessed with Keane at the time, I was listening to "On A Day Like Today" and suddenly thought to myself: "This is my life right now". I'm completely over him now, and many years later we are still good friends, but hearing this song transports me back to the time where I couldn't have what I really, really wanted.
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram