30 Day Song Challenge! Day 9: A Song From A Live Performance You've Been To
This was probably one of the largest and most elaborate concerts I have ever been to. Weezy was touring with Travis Barker, Rick Ross (yes, that's what you think it is), AND Nicki Minaj so I was a bit worried they might just rely on star power and crazy costumes throughout the show, but each performer totally brought their A game. I was waiting for this song the whole time and when it finally started I went berserk. And just as I was doing my best siren impression the dude directly behind me barfed and passed out. It didn't get on me, but I couldn't breathe through my nose for the rest of the show. Wee-ooo Wee-ooo Wee! Wee-oo Wee-ooo Wee! Wee-ooo Wee-oo Weee!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love