30 Day Song Challenge! Day 9: A Song From A Live Performance You've Been To
This was probably one of the largest and most elaborate concerts I have ever been to. Weezy was touring with Travis Barker, Rick Ross (yes, that's what you think it is), AND Nicki Minaj so I was a bit worried they might just rely on star power and crazy costumes throughout the show, but each performer totally brought their A game. I was waiting for this song the whole time and when it finally started I went berserk. And just as I was doing my best siren impression the dude directly behind me barfed and passed out. It didn't get on me, but I couldn't breathe through my nose for the rest of the show. Wee-ooo Wee-ooo Wee! Wee-oo Wee-ooo Wee! Wee-ooo Wee-oo Weee!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us