30 Day Song Challenge! Day 9: A Song From A Live Performance You've Been To
This was probably one of the largest and most elaborate concerts I have ever been to. Weezy was touring with Travis Barker, Rick Ross (yes, that's what you think it is), AND Nicki Minaj so I was a bit worried they might just rely on star power and crazy costumes throughout the show, but each performer totally brought their A game. I was waiting for this song the whole time and when it finally started I went berserk. And just as I was doing my best siren impression the dude directly behind me barfed and passed out. It didn't get on me, but I couldn't breathe through my nose for the rest of the show. Wee-ooo Wee-ooo Wee! Wee-oo Wee-ooo Wee! Wee-ooo Wee-oo Weee!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics