30 Seconds To Mars Ask Fans To Get "Do Or Die" Lyric Tattoos
Are 30 Seconds To Mars going too far in asking their fans to tattoo themselves with their lyrics?
30 Seconds To Mars are currently facing scrutiny over a rather serious proposition to their fans. The band apparently prompted their followers to get "Do Or Die" lyrics tattooed on them as part of music video project, and because it's such an extreme request, fans are questioning their loyalty to the group. Because of all the concerned feedback, TSTM cancelled the contest where you could win to be in the music video if you got the song words permanently on you, and we think it was a good idea to do so. With such a devoted fan base, we bet a ton of people would have gotten the tattoos, but would potentially regret them later.
Listen to "Do Or Die" below: would YOU get your favorite band's lyrics tattooed on you?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist