5 Songs For Your New Years Resolution Workout Playlist
Just about every list of New Years resolutions includes some sort of workout plan in one form or another. That's why we decided to assemble a list of pump-up songs to help you get back in the swing of things at the gym in 2013. Here's 5 quick picks for your playlist:
1. Kanye West - The New Workout Plan
"1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit ups right and / Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this"
2. AC/DC - Thunderstruck
"I was caught / In the middle of a railroad track / I looked round / And I knew there was no turning back"
3. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
"It's the eye of the tiger / It's the thrill of the fight / Risin' up to the challenge / Of our rival"
4. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger / Just me, myself and I / What doesn't kill you makes you stronger / Stand a little taller"
5. Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
"Work it harder, make it better / Do it faster, makes us stronger / More than ever, Hour after / Our work is never over"
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist