ACM Awards Recap: Who Won Big Last Night
Last night the country music industry descended on Las Vegas and took over the MGM Grand for a lively party and awards ceremony celebrating country's best artists. With fun-loving hosts and country superstars in their own right Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan in the driver's seat, the ACM Awards were tons of fun.
The night's performances included Shelton performing his latest single "Boys 'Round Here" with Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley, Sheryl Crow, and Pistol Annies, Lady Antebellum debuted their new song, "Downtown," and Carrie Underwood brought down the house with her performance of the hard-hitting "Two Black Cadillacs." There were also performances by Brad Paisley with John Mayer, Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban with Tim McGraw, and country legend Garth Brooks.
As for the awards portion of the night: Miranda Lambert came out on top winning 3 awards but Luke Bryan took home the top prize — Entertainer of the Year. See all the winners:
Entertainer of the Year: Luke Bryan
Male Vocalist of the Year: Jason Aldean
Female Vocalist of the Year: Miranda Lambert
Single Record of the Year: "Over You," Miranda Lambert
Song of the Year: "Over You," Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton
Vocal Group of the Year: Little Big Town
New Artist of the Year: Florida Georgia Line
Album of the Year: "Chief," Eric Church
Vocal Duo of the Year: Thompson Square
Video of the Year: "Tornado," Little Big Town
Vocal Event of the Year: "The Only Way I Know," Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and Eric Church
Songwriter of the Year: Dallas Davidson
Watch the winners' emotional acceptance speeches here. You can also check out photos of the show on CBS.com.
What was your favorite part of the ACM Awards? Tell us your thoughts on the show below!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video