PREMIERE: Catch a Glimpse of Life as a Touring Musician in Adam Cohen's 'We Go Home' Video
The singer is debuting his new video right here.
Adam Cohen is a Canadian musician. Now, I realize that when the words Cohen, Canadian, and musician appear in the same sentence, they immediately evoke the legendary Leonard Cohen, so I should tell you that Adam is Leonard's son, and a talented musician in his own right. He just released his brand new single "We Go Home," and we're bringing you the first look at the video right here.
Adam's brand new lyric video for "We Go Home" — which isn't so much a lyric video as it is a music video with subtitles — gives us a glimpse at life on the road as a touring musician, complete with all its quintessential moments. There's the time spent together with bandmates on the bus, the pre-show routine, the moments of quiet introspection while wandering the streets of a strange town, and, of course, the reason a touring musician becomes a touring musician in the first place: the opportunity to play in front of thousands of adoring fans.
Watch the "We Go Home" video below:
"We Go Home" is the lead single off an upcoming album of the same name, scheduled for a September 16th release. Head over to Adam's website to stay in know prior to the album's release.
Share your favorite lyric from "We Go Home" in the comments below.
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics