PREMIERE: Catch a Glimpse of Life as a Touring Musician in Adam Cohen's 'We Go Home' Video
The singer is debuting his new video right here.
Adam Cohen is a Canadian musician. Now, I realize that when the words Cohen, Canadian, and musician appear in the same sentence, they immediately evoke the legendary Leonard Cohen, so I should tell you that Adam is Leonard's son, and a talented musician in his own right. He just released his brand new single "We Go Home," and we're bringing you the first look at the video right here.
Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
See who made my list of the most-spun records of the year!...More
Adam's brand new lyric video for "We Go Home" — which isn't so much a lyric video as it is a music video with subtitles — gives us a glimpse at life on the road as a touring musician, complete with all its quintessential moments. There's the time spent together with bandmates on the bus, the pre-show routine, the moments of quiet introspection while wandering the streets of a strange town, and, of course, the reason a touring musician becomes a touring musician in the first place: the opportunity to play in front of thousands of adoring fans.
Watch the "We Go Home" video below:
"We Go Home" is the lead single off an upcoming album of the same name, scheduled for a September 16th release. Head over to Adam's website to stay in know prior to the album's release.
Share your favorite lyric from "We Go Home" in the comments below.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album