PREMIERE: Catch a Glimpse of Life as a Touring Musician in Adam Cohen's 'We Go Home' Video
The singer is debuting his new video right here.
Adam Cohen is a Canadian musician. Now, I realize that when the words Cohen, Canadian, and musician appear in the same sentence, they immediately evoke the legendary Leonard Cohen, so I should tell you that Adam is Leonard's son, and a talented musician in his own right. He just released his brand new single "We Go Home," and we're bringing you the first look at the video right here.
Adam's brand new lyric video for "We Go Home" — which isn't so much a lyric video as it is a music video with subtitles — gives us a glimpse at life on the road as a touring musician, complete with all its quintessential moments. There's the time spent together with bandmates on the bus, the pre-show routine, the moments of quiet introspection while wandering the streets of a strange town, and, of course, the reason a touring musician becomes a touring musician in the first place: the opportunity to play in front of thousands of adoring fans.
Watch the "We Go Home" video below:
"We Go Home" is the lead single off an upcoming album of the same name, scheduled for a September 16th release. Head over to Adam's website to stay in know prior to the album's release.
Share your favorite lyric from "We Go Home" in the comments below.
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School