Adam Levine Is Engaged: 3 Maroon 5 Lyrics That Are Now Redundant
Now that Adam's off the market, will he continue to sing these heartbreaking Maroon 5 songs?
Image c/o Dimitrios Kambouris (Getty)
That's right ladies (and some gentlemen): Adam Levine of Maroon 5 proposed to his on-again model girlfriend Behati Prinsloo, and she said yes. Unfortunately, if you were hoping the modelizer would stay single forever a la George Clooney, it looks like he's officially off the market. The first thing we thought of, however, was how many lovelorn songs Adam pens for Maroon 5 & how the lyrics are pretty much useless now that he's heading for the altar. Count down the most heart-breaking lyrics that the M5 frontman's ever sang that he may never sing again now that he's found love...
"This is way too hard, 'cuz I know when the sun comes up I will leave / This is my last glance that will soon be memories..."
Not anymore, Adam: once you get hitched, you'll most likely be waking up to your bride's face every morning. Enjoy the wedded bliss while it lasts!
"I really wanna love somebody / I really wanna dance the night away..."
Congrats are in order for Mr. Levine, as his prayers have been answered: he finally loves somebody! And he no longer needs to dance the night away to forget about his troubles, since he's got his future wife by his side.
"If happy ever after did exist / I would still be holding you like this / All those fairy tales are full of s*** / One more f****** love song, I'll be sick..."
Hmm, maybe Adam has changed his mind about "happily ever after" now that he's engaged? We truly do wish him and Prinsloo the best in life, love, and their time together, because finding somebody you want to spend the rest of your life with is not easy!
Have any lyrics you'd like to dedicate to Adam and his bride-to-be? Share them with us in the comments!
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics