Find Out Why Adam Levine Used To Write Songs In Secret
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, the singer also revealed the history behind one of the biggest bands in the world — Maroon 5!
It's hard to believe, but California-based rockers Maroon 5 have been making music for nearly twenty years, according to frontman Adam Levine. In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, the singer reveals that back in high school, he would write songs in secret out of embarrassment, because all of his friends were jocks and he wanted to be an athelete too. It's a good thing he got over his shyness, though, because with over 17 million albums sold, Maroon 5 are now one of the biggest bands in the world. Watch the video above and hear about the journey Adam took to go from no-name rock n'rollers to headlining arenas around the globe!
Are you a Maroon 5 fan? Let us know what you think of their music in the comments...
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'