Find Out Why Adam Levine Used To Write Songs In Secret
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, the singer also revealed the history behind one of the biggest bands in the world — Maroon 5!
It's hard to believe, but California-based rockers Maroon 5 have been making music for nearly twenty years, according to frontman Adam Levine. In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, the singer reveals that back in high school, he would write songs in secret out of embarrassment, because all of his friends were jocks and he wanted to be an athelete too. It's a good thing he got over his shyness, though, because with over 17 million albums sold, Maroon 5 are now one of the biggest bands in the world. Watch the video above and hear about the journey Adam took to go from no-name rock n'rollers to headlining arenas around the globe!
Are you a Maroon 5 fan? Let us know what you think of their music in the comments...
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs