Adele + Gotye Get Their Lyric Battle On
The stats are in: for the first half of 2012, music's biggest sellers are Adele with her still-going-strong 2011 release 21 , and Gotye with his digital single "Somebody That I Used To Know" (currently at no.7 on iTunes and no.3 on our Top 100 chart). It doesn't surprise us in the least: people are head-over-heels for both Adele and Gotye's lyrics about bitter breakups and they're not falling out of love with the songs anytime soon. So that's why we want to know whose lyrics are better in your books: Adele's "Someone Like You" or Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know"...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show