Adele + Gotye Get Their Lyric Battle On
The stats are in: for the first half of 2012, music's biggest sellers are Adele with her still-going-strong 2011 release 21 , and Gotye with his digital single "Somebody That I Used To Know" (currently at no.7 on iTunes and no.3 on our Top 100 chart). It doesn't surprise us in the least: people are head-over-heels for both Adele and Gotye's lyrics about bitter breakups and they're not falling out of love with the songs anytime soon. So that's why we want to know whose lyrics are better in your books: Adele's "Someone Like You" or Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know"...
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School