Adele + Gotye Get Their Lyric Battle On
The stats are in: for the first half of 2012, music's biggest sellers are Adele with her still-going-strong 2011 release 21 , and Gotye with his digital single "Somebody That I Used To Know" (currently at no.7 on iTunes and no.3 on our Top 100 chart). It doesn't surprise us in the least: people are head-over-heels for both Adele and Gotye's lyrics about bitter breakups and they're not falling out of love with the songs anytime soon. So that's why we want to know whose lyrics are better in your books: Adele's "Someone Like You" or Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know"...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?