Adele Is Pregnant! Lyrics She Should Sing To Her Baby-To-Be
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx."
Congratulations to Adele and Simon! You know what this means, right? Her next album's lyrical content might be all about "what to expect while you're expecting"...and we can't wait to see what she comes up with!
In the meantime, here's a lovely set of lyrics that Adele could totally sing to her baby-to-be:
When the rain is blowing in your face / And the whole world is on your case / I could offer you a warm embrace / To make you feel my love
"Make You Feel My Love"
Watch Adele perform "Make You Feel My Love" during her Live On Letterman concert below:
What other Adele lyrics are fitting towards welcoming her future child? Let us know!
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video