Adele Is Pregnant! Lyrics She Should Sing To Her Baby-To-Be
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx."
Congratulations to Adele and Simon! You know what this means, right? Her next album's lyrical content might be all about "what to expect while you're expecting"...and we can't wait to see what she comes up with!
In the meantime, here's a lovely set of lyrics that Adele could totally sing to her baby-to-be:
When the rain is blowing in your face / And the whole world is on your case / I could offer you a warm embrace / To make you feel my love
"Make You Feel My Love"
Watch Adele perform "Make You Feel My Love" during her Live On Letterman concert below:
What other Adele lyrics are fitting towards welcoming her future child? Let us know!
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'