Adele Is Pregnant! Lyrics She Should Sing To Her Baby-To-Be
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx."
Congratulations to Adele and Simon! You know what this means, right? Her next album's lyrical content might be all about "what to expect while you're expecting"...and we can't wait to see what she comes up with!
In the meantime, here's a lovely set of lyrics that Adele could totally sing to her baby-to-be:
When the rain is blowing in your face / And the whole world is on your case / I could offer you a warm embrace / To make you feel my love
"Make You Feel My Love"
Watch Adele perform "Make You Feel My Love" during her Live On Letterman concert below:
What other Adele lyrics are fitting towards welcoming her future child? Let us know!
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Which Song You Can't Stand Right Now?
- The Ultimate St. Patrick's Day Playlist
- Watch Sharon Van Etten Move This TV News Guy to Tears