Adele Is Pregnant! Lyrics She Should Sing To Her Baby-To-Be
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx."
Congratulations to Adele and Simon! You know what this means, right? Her next album's lyrical content might be all about "what to expect while you're expecting"...and we can't wait to see what she comes up with!
In the meantime, here's a lovely set of lyrics that Adele could totally sing to her baby-to-be:
When the rain is blowing in your face / And the whole world is on your case / I could offer you a warm embrace / To make you feel my love
"Make You Feel My Love"
Watch Adele perform "Make You Feel My Love" during her Live On Letterman concert below:
What other Adele lyrics are fitting towards welcoming her future child? Let us know!
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman