Adele Wins The 2013 Golden Globe For Best Original Song
When the 2013 Golden Globes nominees were announced a month ago, we were wondering who would snag the trophy for Best Original Song. With the awards airing last night, the winner was Adele with her triumphant song "Skyfall" from the latest James Bond flick of the same title! We think that Adele deserved the award for her cinematic theme because the lyrics totally fit the mood of the Bond movie, and that voice is seriously a force to be reckoned with. You go, Adele!
Were you happy with Adele winning the Golden Globe for Best Original Song? Let us know your thoughts!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'