Adele Wins The 2013 Golden Globe For Best Original Song
When the 2013 Golden Globes nominees were announced a month ago, we were wondering who would snag the trophy for Best Original Song. With the awards airing last night, the winner was Adele with her triumphant song "Skyfall" from the latest James Bond flick of the same title! We think that Adele deserved the award for her cinematic theme because the lyrics totally fit the mood of the Bond movie, and that voice is seriously a force to be reckoned with. You go, Adele!
Were you happy with Adele winning the Golden Globe for Best Original Song? Let us know your thoughts!
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)