Adele Wins The 2013 Golden Globe For Best Original Song
When the 2013 Golden Globes nominees were announced a month ago, we were wondering who would snag the trophy for Best Original Song. With the awards airing last night, the winner was Adele with her triumphant song "Skyfall" from the latest James Bond flick of the same title! We think that Adele deserved the award for her cinematic theme because the lyrics totally fit the mood of the Bond movie, and that voice is seriously a force to be reckoned with. You go, Adele!
Were you happy with Adele winning the Golden Globe for Best Original Song? Let us know your thoughts!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman