Adele Wins The 2013 Golden Globe For Best Original Song
When the 2013 Golden Globes nominees were announced a month ago, we were wondering who would snag the trophy for Best Original Song. With the awards airing last night, the winner was Adele with her triumphant song "Skyfall" from the latest James Bond flick of the same title! We think that Adele deserved the award for her cinematic theme because the lyrics totally fit the mood of the Bond movie, and that voice is seriously a force to be reckoned with. You go, Adele!
Were you happy with Adele winning the Golden Globe for Best Original Song? Let us know your thoughts!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics