Adele Wins The 2013 Golden Globe For Best Original Song
When the 2013 Golden Globes nominees were announced a month ago, we were wondering who would snag the trophy for Best Original Song. With the awards airing last night, the winner was Adele with her triumphant song "Skyfall" from the latest James Bond flick of the same title! We think that Adele deserved the award for her cinematic theme because the lyrics totally fit the mood of the Bond movie, and that voice is seriously a force to be reckoned with. You go, Adele!
Were you happy with Adele winning the Golden Globe for Best Original Song? Let us know your thoughts!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now