Adele's A Capella "Rolling In The Deep" For Anderson Cooper
We know, we know: we post news about Adele every...single...day. We might as well change our blog's name to MetroLyricsLovesAdele! But we just had to report on the most famous singer in the world's interview with internationally-known journalist Anderson Cooper for CBS's 60 Minutes (especially considering the song she sings is our bet to win Sunday's Song of the Year Grammy).
Airing an hour before the Grammys (7pm EST), Adele's interview with Mr. Cooper has her discussing her life post-vocal surgery (remember that little scare she had near the end of last year?). After watching the preview clip, we think it's adorable that Anderson admitted to jogging to "Rolling In The Deep" every morning, and we were BLOWN AWAY by Adele's spur-of-the-moment a capella version of her huge hit. She was going to perform a live version of the song on the piano, but claimed her long, glamourous nails held her back from striking the keys! Is it OK to think that was a good thing? Adele's voice and lyrics are all we need to see her uh-may-zing talent.
What did you think of the preview clip? Are you excited to watch Adele's 60 Minutes interview on Sunday? After you get your Adele fix, the 2012 Grammys air on CBS, Sunday February 12th at 8/7c!
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?