Adele's A Capella "Rolling In The Deep" For Anderson Cooper
We know, we know: we post news about Adele every...single...day. We might as well change our blog's name to MetroLyricsLovesAdele! But we just had to report on the most famous singer in the world's interview with internationally-known journalist Anderson Cooper for CBS's 60 Minutes (especially considering the song she sings is our bet to win Sunday's Song of the Year Grammy).
Airing an hour before the Grammys (7pm EST), Adele's interview with Mr. Cooper has her discussing her life post-vocal surgery (remember that little scare she had near the end of last year?). After watching the preview clip, we think it's adorable that Anderson admitted to jogging to "Rolling In The Deep" every morning, and we were BLOWN AWAY by Adele's spur-of-the-moment a capella version of her huge hit. She was going to perform a live version of the song on the piano, but claimed her long, glamourous nails held her back from striking the keys! Is it OK to think that was a good thing? Adele's voice and lyrics are all we need to see her uh-may-zing talent.
What did you think of the preview clip? Are you excited to watch Adele's 60 Minutes interview on Sunday? After you get your Adele fix, the 2012 Grammys air on CBS, Sunday February 12th at 8/7c!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'