Adele's "Skyfall" Wins The Academy Award For Best Original Song
Image c/o Jason Merritt (Getty)
Guess what, guys: you called it! Adele and Paul Epworth's "Skyfall" won the Academy Award for Best Original Song last night at the Oscars on Feb. 24th. She also performed her hit theme song with a full orchestra and chorus group, which left us totally speechless as usual. We can't believe that Adele can call herself an Oscar-winning performer! Congratulations to her & her new family, and we hope to hear more music from one of the pop world's most talented singer/songwriters EVER.
Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? What were your favorite moments?
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs