Adele's "Skyfall" Wins The Academy Award For Best Original Song
Image c/o Jason Merritt (Getty)
Guess what, guys: you called it! Adele and Paul Epworth's "Skyfall" won the Academy Award for Best Original Song last night at the Oscars on Feb. 24th. She also performed her hit theme song with a full orchestra and chorus group, which left us totally speechless as usual. We can't believe that Adele can call herself an Oscar-winning performer! Congratulations to her & her new family, and we hope to hear more music from one of the pop world's most talented singer/songwriters EVER.
Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? What were your favorite moments?
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings