Adele's "Skyfall" Wins The Academy Award For Best Original Song
Image c/o Jason Merritt (Getty)
Guess what, guys: you called it! Adele and Paul Epworth's "Skyfall" won the Academy Award for Best Original Song last night at the Oscars on Feb. 24th. She also performed her hit theme song with a full orchestra and chorus group, which left us totally speechless as usual. We can't believe that Adele can call herself an Oscar-winning performer! Congratulations to her & her new family, and we hope to hear more music from one of the pop world's most talented singer/songwriters EVER.
Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? What were your favorite moments?
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn