Adele's "Skyfall" Wins The Academy Award For Best Original Song
Image c/o Jason Merritt (Getty)
Guess what, guys: you called it! Adele and Paul Epworth's "Skyfall" won the Academy Award for Best Original Song last night at the Oscars on Feb. 24th. She also performed her hit theme song with a full orchestra and chorus group, which left us totally speechless as usual. We can't believe that Adele can call herself an Oscar-winning performer! Congratulations to her & her new family, and we hope to hear more music from one of the pop world's most talented singer/songwriters EVER.
Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? What were your favorite moments?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'