Adele's "Skyfall" Wins The Academy Award For Best Original Song
Image c/o Jason Merritt (Getty)
Guess what, guys: you called it! Adele and Paul Epworth's "Skyfall" won the Academy Award for Best Original Song last night at the Oscars on Feb. 24th. She also performed her hit theme song with a full orchestra and chorus group, which left us totally speechless as usual. We can't believe that Adele can call herself an Oscar-winning performer! Congratulations to her & her new family, and we hope to hear more music from one of the pop world's most talented singer/songwriters EVER.
Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? What were your favorite moments?
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"