Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'
And they even doodled a scarecrow for us!
Alex & Sierra were crowned the season three champions of The X Factor USA under the mentorship of Simon Cowell. Now, the pair are stepping out for pop-stardom in their own right. They've just released their debut single "Scarecrow," a song about relationship troubles and waiting for a significant other to say something, anything, to make things better. The duo took the time to handwrite out their heartfelt lyrics to the song for us to feature, which you can see below. And below that, you'll find their awesome new lyric video for the song, which features Alex & Sierra as puppets living their lives in New York City. Click play on the video and read along via these awesome handwritten lyrics.
"Scarecrow" is available for purchase now on iTunes now. For more Alex & Sierra, follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
What's your favorite lyric from "Scarecrow"? Share it with us in the comments.
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs