Alicia Keys Is A 'Girl On Fire' On Her New Record
It looks like 2012 is the year of new albums. Specifically, autumn 2012! Case in point: singer/songwriter/pianist extraordinaire Alicia Keys and the announcement of her upcoming album's title, Girl On Fire. What does the title mean, exactly? Taken from Alicia's website, the songstress states:
"Girl on Fire is about new beginnings, new perspectives and fresh starts...stripping away all the bad energy in your life and taking full control of the reigns and how you want to live".
Ms. Keys worked with her husband Swizz Beatz on the record, who will most likely give Girl On Fire a hip-hop edge, as heard in the first single "New Day":
We don't know the official release date for Alicia's new record, but we do know one thing: we're excited to hear the new AK! What about you?
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon