Alicia Keys Is A 'Girl On Fire' On Her New Record
It looks like 2012 is the year of new albums. Specifically, autumn 2012! Case in point: singer/songwriter/pianist extraordinaire Alicia Keys and the announcement of her upcoming album's title, Girl On Fire. What does the title mean, exactly? Taken from Alicia's website, the songstress states:
"Girl on Fire is about new beginnings, new perspectives and fresh starts...stripping away all the bad energy in your life and taking full control of the reigns and how you want to live".
Ms. Keys worked with her husband Swizz Beatz on the record, who will most likely give Girl On Fire a hip-hop edge, as heard in the first single "New Day":
We don't know the official release date for Alicia's new record, but we do know one thing: we're excited to hear the new AK! What about you?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist