All We Wanna Do Is Check Out T. Mills' "All I Wanna Do" Lyrics
See the handwritten lyrics to "All I Wanna Do" given to us by T. Mills himself...
1. Follow @MetroLyrics and T. Mills (@ilovetmills) on Twitter (if you aren't already)
2. Send a tweet that includes the hash tag #AllIWannaDoLyrics, the handle @ilovetmills, the handle @MetroLyrics, and the link to this post to receive an entry into the contest. Example tweet: "All I wanna do is win #AllIWannaDoLyrics from @metrolyrics and @ilovetmills! http://ow.ly/vEziW'
Note: only one tweet per user. Tweeting multiple times can result in disqualification.
*Click here for a copy of the official rules.
The contest is now closed. Thanks to all who participated!
Now that spring is on the horizon and warm weather is right around the corner, it's time to start prepping those Summer playlists with songs that will get a party started. T. Mills' "All I Wanna Do" is a song that'll do that in spades and has to be considered an early contender for Party Anthem Of The Summer '14 (even if it is only March!).
Today we're bringing you a piece of custom "All I Wanna" lyric art in the form of handwritten lyrics to the song, courtesy of T. Mills himself. There he is writing them out above, see ^^^! The handwritten sheet is below, which will very likely having you looking forward to the weekend as soon as you read it. Check it out!
Born Travis Tatum Mills, the 24-year-old performer got his start in music in his hometown of Riverside, California when he was given a guitar by his uncle at the tender age of 5. At 15, Mills decided to indulge in music full-on, quitting sports all together and starting a punk rock band. Mills' later teenage years found him gravitating towards hip-hop, writing and recording his own beats and verses in his bedroom and uploading songs to MySpace. (Remember the good-old-days when people made it big on MySpace? #retro) It wasn't long before the his independently released music was turning the heads of record labels, which saw Mills signing with Uprising Records in 2009 to release his Finders Keepers EP and Ready, Fire, Aim! LP through the indie label. Columbia Records later took notice of the up-and-coming rapper and signed him in 2011, proving that your dreams of being a famous musician in your bedroom can come true if you work hard enough.
T. Mills' newest EP, All I Wanna Do, features the insanely-catchy title track, and is available for purchase on iTunes now.
A lyric video for the song was also recently released and you can watch it right here:
What's your favorite lyric line from T. Mills' "All I Wanna Do"? Share it with us in the comments.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing