American Idol's Lauren Alaina & Her Touching "Wildflower" Lyrics
Lauren gives us her all in her video for "Like My Mother Does"
Downhome Southern gal Lauren Alaina made it to the final two on the last season of Americal idol with fellow countryman Scotty McCreery, and even though she was crowned the runner up, she's making a name for herself in the pop/country world with her new album Wildflower. "Like My Mother Does" is the first single off the album, and we gotta admit we shed a lil' tear when we read her lyrics in tribute to her dear ol' mom:
People always say I have a laugh
Like my mother does
Guess that makes sense
She taught me how to smile
Here's what Lauren had to say about her lyrics dedicated to her mommy:
My mom quit her whole life and came to live with me in California. That song is my 'Thank You' to her.
Somebody pass the tissues! Ms. Alaina really knows how to write a tear-jerker!
Watch Lauren's Streetdate interview on Radio.com and let us know what you think of this spunky country girl!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'