American Idol's Lauren Alaina & Her Touching "Wildflower" Lyrics
Lauren gives us her all in her video for "Like My Mother Does"
Downhome Southern gal Lauren Alaina made it to the final two on the last season of Americal idol with fellow countryman Scotty McCreery, and even though she was crowned the runner up, she's making a name for herself in the pop/country world with her new album Wildflower. "Like My Mother Does" is the first single off the album, and we gotta admit we shed a lil' tear when we read her lyrics in tribute to her dear ol' mom:
People always say I have a laugh
Like my mother does
Guess that makes sense
She taught me how to smile
Here's what Lauren had to say about her lyrics dedicated to her mommy:
My mom quit her whole life and came to live with me in California. That song is my 'Thank You' to her.
Somebody pass the tissues! Ms. Alaina really knows how to write a tear-jerker!
Watch Lauren's Streetdate interview on Radio.com and let us know what you think of this spunky country girl!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs