American Idol's Lauren Alaina & Her Touching "Wildflower" Lyrics
Lauren gives us her all in her video for "Like My Mother Does"
Downhome Southern gal Lauren Alaina made it to the final two on the last season of Americal idol with fellow countryman Scotty McCreery, and even though she was crowned the runner up, she's making a name for herself in the pop/country world with her new album Wildflower. "Like My Mother Does" is the first single off the album, and we gotta admit we shed a lil' tear when we read her lyrics in tribute to her dear ol' mom:
People always say I have a laugh
Like my mother does
Guess that makes sense
She taught me how to smile
Here's what Lauren had to say about her lyrics dedicated to her mommy:
My mom quit her whole life and came to live with me in California. That song is my 'Thank You' to her.
Somebody pass the tissues! Ms. Alaina really knows how to write a tear-jerker!
Watch Lauren's Streetdate interview on Radio.com and let us know what you think of this spunky country girl!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?