Arcade Fire Return With "Reflektor" Video
Watch the bright & shiny, Anton Corbjin-directed clip...
Arcade Fire certainly know how to keep things a mystery. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere, their new single "Reflektor" just recently dropped, from their upcoming 4th album of the same name, due out on October 29th. There was a rumor that David Bowie would be lending his vocals to a new Arcade Fire track, and if you listen closely in their disco-tinged tune, you can hear the legend singing the words Thought you would bring me to the resurrector later on in the song.
But where can you hear "Reflektor"? The band hired legendary artistic video director and filmmaker Anton Corbjin to direct the single's music video, and it's one of the more imaginative clips we've seen in a long time. Filmed in black & white with the band wearing busts of themselves over their heads, plus plenty of mirrored surfaces and disco balls, it fits the theme of the song perfectly.
Watch the music video for Arcade Fire's "Reflektor" below and get pumped for the group's upcoming record:
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics