Arcade Fire Return With "Reflektor" Video
Watch the bright & shiny, Anton Corbjin-directed clip...
Arcade Fire certainly know how to keep things a mystery. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere, their new single "Reflektor" just recently dropped, from their upcoming 4th album of the same name, due out on October 29th. There was a rumor that David Bowie would be lending his vocals to a new Arcade Fire track, and if you listen closely in their disco-tinged tune, you can hear the legend singing the words Thought you would bring me to the resurrector later on in the song.
But where can you hear "Reflektor"? The band hired legendary artistic video director and filmmaker Anton Corbjin to direct the single's music video, and it's one of the more imaginative clips we've seen in a long time. Filmed in black & white with the band wearing busts of themselves over their heads, plus plenty of mirrored surfaces and disco balls, it fits the theme of the song perfectly.
Watch the music video for Arcade Fire's "Reflektor" below and get pumped for the group's upcoming record:
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist