Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
Want every lyric off Ariana's sophomore LP? You've come to the right place.
If you're an Arianator, then you've probably had August 25th, 2014 marked down on your calendar for months now. It's the release date for Ariana Grande's second album, My Everything, and after bringing down the house at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards with a performance of "Break Free" — and scooping up the Best Pop Video award for "Problem" — the world's never been more excited to hear Ariana's new collection of heartbroken (and heartbreaking) tracks.
Naturally, we've got every single lyric off My Everything, and it has Ms. Grande pretty much saying sayonara to guys that aren't worth her time. We're big into that theme, as well as the handful of impressive guest spots on the record, so have a look at the lyrics and see what line we liked best from each song:
1. I want you with me on this road the sky / We'll be shining every night, oh -- "Intro"
2. Head in the clouds / Got no weight on my shoulders / I should be wiser / And realize that I've got / One less problem without ya -- "Problem" (ft. Iggy Azalea)
3. I was a liar / I gave into the fire / I know I should've fought it / At least I'm being honest -- "One Last Time"
4. I'm loving the pain / I never wanna live without it / So why do I try / You drive me insane -- "Why Try"
5. This is the part when I say I don't want it / I'm stronger than I've been before / This is the part when I break free / 'Cause I can't resist it no more -- "Break Free" (ft. Zedd)
6. Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made / But we hold on, hold on / There's no pot of gold in the rainbows we chase / But we hold on, hold on -- "Best Mistake" (ft. Big Sean)
7. I'll give you all of my trust / If you don't mess this up / You ain' tryna get no other girls / When you in the club -- "Be My Baby" (ft. Cashmere Cat)
8. Now that it's over / I just wanna break your heart right back, right back -- "Break Your Heart Right Back" (ft. Childish Gambino)
9. Cause if you want to keep me / You gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder -- "Love Me Harder" (ft. The Weeknd)
10. I know I'm not you're only / But at least I'm one / I hear a little love is better than none / Oh babe "A Little Bit Of Your Heart"
11. Keep your hands on me / Don't take them off until I say so / Let me break you off / We'll be taking off -- "Hands On Me" (ft. A$AP Ferg)
12. He wasn't my everything til we were nothing / And it's taking me a lot to say / But now that he's gone, my heart is missing something / So it's time I push my pride away -- "My Everything"
Watch Ariana's "Break Free" performance, along with her "Bang Bang" co-stars Nicki Minaj and Jessie J from the 2014 MTV VMAs off the player below:
What's your favorite lyric off Ariana Grande's My Everything? Tell us in the comments!
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola
- Get-To-Know Alec Benjamin And His Excellent Debut Single "Paper Crown"