Ariana Grande Releases Lyric Video For "Baby I"
Watch the new lyric video from Ariana Grande and get to know the words to "Baby I"...
Ariana Grande's debut single "The Way" showed off the up-and-coming pop star's singing chops, gaining her overwhelming comparisons to a young Mariah Carey. It's a big pair of shoes to fill, with vocals like Mariah's, but Grande's new hit "Baby I" proves that the comparisons are valid.
"Baby I" is all about not being able to handle how in love with somebody you are, finding yourself at a loss for words about how much you feel for that one special person. The lyric video for the single is just like Ariana herself: adorable, fun, and easy on the eyes (hehe). Watch the lyric video below and get to know the words to Ariana Grande's new song:
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us