Ariana Grande Releases Lyric Video For "Baby I"
Watch the new lyric video from Ariana Grande and get to know the words to "Baby I"...
Ariana Grande's debut single "The Way" showed off the up-and-coming pop star's singing chops, gaining her overwhelming comparisons to a young Mariah Carey. It's a big pair of shoes to fill, with vocals like Mariah's, but Grande's new hit "Baby I" proves that the comparisons are valid.
"Baby I" is all about not being able to handle how in love with somebody you are, finding yourself at a loss for words about how much you feel for that one special person. The lyric video for the single is just like Ariana herself: adorable, fun, and easy on the eyes (hehe). Watch the lyric video below and get to know the words to Ariana Grande's new song:
- Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea's New Vid Shows The "Booty" Some Love
- WATCH Eminem ft. Sia's "Guts Over Fear" Lyric Video
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops