Ariana Grande Releases Lyric Video For "Baby I"
Watch the new lyric video from Ariana Grande and get to know the words to "Baby I"...
Ariana Grande's debut single "The Way" showed off the up-and-coming pop star's singing chops, gaining her overwhelming comparisons to a young Mariah Carey. It's a big pair of shoes to fill, with vocals like Mariah's, but Grande's new hit "Baby I" proves that the comparisons are valid.
"Baby I" is all about not being able to handle how in love with somebody you are, finding yourself at a loss for words about how much you feel for that one special person. The lyric video for the single is just like Ariana herself: adorable, fun, and easy on the eyes (hehe). Watch the lyric video below and get to know the words to Ariana Grande's new song:
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?