Ariana Grande Releases Lyric Video For "Baby I"
Watch the new lyric video from Ariana Grande and get to know the words to "Baby I"...
Ariana Grande's debut single "The Way" showed off the up-and-coming pop star's singing chops, gaining her overwhelming comparisons to a young Mariah Carey. It's a big pair of shoes to fill, with vocals like Mariah's, but Grande's new hit "Baby I" proves that the comparisons are valid.
"Baby I" is all about not being able to handle how in love with somebody you are, finding yourself at a loss for words about how much you feel for that one special person. The lyric video for the single is just like Ariana herself: adorable, fun, and easy on the eyes (hehe). Watch the lyric video below and get to know the words to Ariana Grande's new song:
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site