Ariana Grande Releases Lyric Video For "Baby I"
Watch the new lyric video from Ariana Grande and get to know the words to "Baby I"...
Ariana Grande's debut single "The Way" showed off the up-and-coming pop star's singing chops, gaining her overwhelming comparisons to a young Mariah Carey. It's a big pair of shoes to fill, with vocals like Mariah's, but Grande's new hit "Baby I" proves that the comparisons are valid.
"Baby I" is all about not being able to handle how in love with somebody you are, finding yourself at a loss for words about how much you feel for that one special person. The lyric video for the single is just like Ariana herself: adorable, fun, and easy on the eyes (hehe). Watch the lyric video below and get to know the words to Ariana Grande's new song:
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'