Backstreet Boys vs. 98 Degrees: Lyric Battle, Boy Band Edition
Watch out, world: the 90's boy bands are back and ready to go! With The Backstreet Boys reuniting on Good Morning America (with Kevin back in the group!) and 98 Degrees coming back for The Today Show, the proof is in the pudding — the ladies who grew up in the 90's still love their boy bands and their nostalgic music. But which group has the better lyrics? We're putting BSB's "I Want It That Way" up against 98 Degrees and their hit "The Hardest Thing", so cast your votes for who you think rocks the boy band lyrics world:
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back