Bad Lyric Of The Week: Taio Cruz - Hangover
Oh dear, Taio Cruz! Your musings about partying till you drop (literally) on your track "Hangover" have earned you the Bad Lyric Of The Week award. But what qualifies a lyric to be, well, bad?
In this instance, T.Cruz is not only promoting binge drinking, but not even caring about being hung over and continues his partying/drinking cycle! This is just not good context at all. This is, well, in a word: BAD.
If you have any suggestions for Bad Lyric Of The Week, submit them to our Ask box with a description as to why you think they're so bad and we'll feature them next week!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'