Bad Lyric Of The Week: Taio Cruz - Hangover
Oh dear, Taio Cruz! Your musings about partying till you drop (literally) on your track "Hangover" have earned you the Bad Lyric Of The Week award. But what qualifies a lyric to be, well, bad?
In this instance, T.Cruz is not only promoting binge drinking, but not even caring about being hung over and continues his partying/drinking cycle! This is just not good context at all. This is, well, in a word: BAD.
If you have any suggestions for Bad Lyric Of The Week, submit them to our Ask box with a description as to why you think they're so bad and we'll feature them next week!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'