Bad Lyric Of The Week: Taio Cruz - Hangover
Oh dear, Taio Cruz! Your musings about partying till you drop (literally) on your track "Hangover" have earned you the Bad Lyric Of The Week award. But what qualifies a lyric to be, well, bad?
In this instance, T.Cruz is not only promoting binge drinking, but not even caring about being hung over and continues his partying/drinking cycle! This is just not good context at all. This is, well, in a word: BAD.
If you have any suggestions for Bad Lyric Of The Week, submit them to our Ask box with a description as to why you think they're so bad and we'll feature them next week!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist