Bad Lyric Of The Week: Taio Cruz - Hangover
Oh dear, Taio Cruz! Your musings about partying till you drop (literally) on your track "Hangover" have earned you the Bad Lyric Of The Week award. But what qualifies a lyric to be, well, bad?
In this instance, T.Cruz is not only promoting binge drinking, but not even caring about being hung over and continues his partying/drinking cycle! This is just not good context at all. This is, well, in a word: BAD.
If you have any suggestions for Bad Lyric Of The Week, submit them to our Ask box with a description as to why you think they're so bad and we'll feature them next week!
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon