Bad Lyric Of The Week: Taio Cruz - Hangover
Oh dear, Taio Cruz! Your musings about partying till you drop (literally) on your track "Hangover" have earned you the Bad Lyric Of The Week award. But what qualifies a lyric to be, well, bad?
In this instance, T.Cruz is not only promoting binge drinking, but not even caring about being hung over and continues his partying/drinking cycle! This is just not good context at all. This is, well, in a word: BAD.
If you have any suggestions for Bad Lyric Of The Week, submit them to our Ask box with a description as to why you think they're so bad and we'll feature them next week!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?