Beyonce Addresses Marriage Equality With "Single Ladies" Lyrics
Images c/o Ray Amati (Getty) | instagram.com/baddiebey
All the single ladies! And single men! And, well, single people! Put your hands up, because Beyonce is standing up for your human right to put a ring on it. The diva posted to Instagram a quick little note she wrote up, featuring the lyrics to her mega-hit "Single Ladies", stating If you like it, you should be able to put a ring on it.. Marriage equality was a big issue yesterday when Proposition 8, aka the law that states marriage should only occur between a man and a woman, was up for debate in the Supreme Court. Many celebrities spoke out to support the removal of said law on the Web, but leave it to Queen Bey to use her lyrics to get her point across. Whoa-oh-oh!
Watch the epic music video for "Single Ladies" below:
What do you think of Beyonce's lyrics for marriage equality? Share your thoughts with us...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show