Beyonce Addresses Marriage Equality With "Single Ladies" Lyrics
Images c/o Ray Amati (Getty) | instagram.com/baddiebey
All the single ladies! And single men! And, well, single people! Put your hands up, because Beyonce is standing up for your human right to put a ring on it. The diva posted to Instagram a quick little note she wrote up, featuring the lyrics to her mega-hit "Single Ladies", stating If you like it, you should be able to put a ring on it.. Marriage equality was a big issue yesterday when Proposition 8, aka the law that states marriage should only occur between a man and a woman, was up for debate in the Supreme Court. Many celebrities spoke out to support the removal of said law on the Web, but leave it to Queen Bey to use her lyrics to get her point across. Whoa-oh-oh!
Watch the epic music video for "Single Ladies" below:
What do you think of Beyonce's lyrics for marriage equality? Share your thoughts with us...
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden