E.T. couldn't phone home because Beyonce was on the line. Yeah, if you thought Beyonce ruled the world, think again — she runs the space game, too. Queen B took some time out of her busy sched to send a message to the four astronauts currently on the Atlantis's last space shuttle mission, while giving a personal shout out to Sandra Magnus, the only female cosmonaut aboard the ship (you go, girl!).
Can you imagine being in space AND receiving a personal message from Beyonce? Like, these two things are happening simultaneously. I wouldn't know what to be more excited about. I think my head would explode.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars