E.T. couldn't phone home because Beyonce was on the line. Yeah, if you thought Beyonce ruled the world, think again — she runs the space game, too. Queen B took some time out of her busy sched to send a message to the four astronauts currently on the Atlantis's last space shuttle mission, while giving a personal shout out to Sandra Magnus, the only female cosmonaut aboard the ship (you go, girl!).
Can you imagine being in space AND receiving a personal message from Beyonce? Like, these two things are happening simultaneously. I wouldn't know what to be more excited about. I think my head would explode.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing