Beyonce Reveals Short Hair: Her Best Lyrics About Doing What She Wants
Queen Bey's new 'do inspired us to find her best lyrics about being an independent woman...
Image c/o instagram.com/beyonce
We have NO idea why Beyonce hasn't been rocking this new hair forever: she looks amazing! Of course, some people aren't exactly thrilled with change, so the idea of Bey going short hasn't gelled with a few fans, but you know what? Beyonce can do what she wants, and it's as simple as that. The diva has been teaching us for years that she doesn't give a care what y'all think in her lyrics, so that's why we're pulling our favorite lines by Queen Bey herself that prove nobody can tell her what to do:
I bet it sucks to be you right now / So sad, you're hurt / Boohoo, oh, did you expect me to care? / You don't deserve my tears / I guess that's why they ain't there... — "Best Thing I Never Had"
Take it from Bey herself: she doesn't care about the haters.
I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips / Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans / Acting up, drink in my cup / I could care less what you think... — "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"
We can just imagine Mrs. Carter strutting her stuff on stage performing this song with her gorgeous new hairdo and not giving a second thought about the negativity!
I can be bad if I want / I can do wrong if I want / I can live fast if I want / I can go slow all night long / I'm a grown woman / I can do whatever I want... — "Grown Woman"
We've never thought of a better lyric line to describe Beyonce's new look. She's a grown woman and can do whatever she wants!
What Beyonce lyrics about ignoring the haters are your favorite? Let us know in the comments...
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party