Beyonce Reveals Short Hair: Her Best Lyrics About Doing What She Wants
Queen Bey's new 'do inspired us to find her best lyrics about being an independent woman...
Image c/o instagram.com/beyonce
We have NO idea why Beyonce hasn't been rocking this new hair forever: she looks amazing! Of course, some people aren't exactly thrilled with change, so the idea of Bey going short hasn't gelled with a few fans, but you know what? Beyonce can do what she wants, and it's as simple as that. The diva has been teaching us for years that she doesn't give a care what y'all think in her lyrics, so that's why we're pulling our favorite lines by Queen Bey herself that prove nobody can tell her what to do:
I bet it sucks to be you right now / So sad, you're hurt / Boohoo, oh, did you expect me to care? / You don't deserve my tears / I guess that's why they ain't there... — "Best Thing I Never Had"
Take it from Bey herself: she doesn't care about the haters.
I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips / Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans / Acting up, drink in my cup / I could care less what you think... — "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"
We can just imagine Mrs. Carter strutting her stuff on stage performing this song with her gorgeous new hairdo and not giving a second thought about the negativity!
I can be bad if I want / I can do wrong if I want / I can live fast if I want / I can go slow all night long / I'm a grown woman / I can do whatever I want... — "Grown Woman"
We've never thought of a better lyric line to describe Beyonce's new look. She's a grown woman and can do whatever she wants!
What Beyonce lyrics about ignoring the haters are your favorite? Let us know in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist