Beyonce Revisits Her Best Music Video Looks In Pepsi Commercial
Remember that quick-as-a-wink teaser video Beyonce released yesterday? Everybody was wondering what exactly the Queen Bey was promoting, and we can all finally lay our guesses to rest. The diva released her Pepsi commercial today, which features the blonde bombshell surrounded by mirrors in a warehouse with what appears to be her new track entitled, well, "Mirrors" in the background. Um, Beyonce, we love you and all, but didn't you know that Justin Timberlake already has that title going on at the moment? Anyways, the clip shows Bey dancing in front of each mirror that each reflects her style from her most epic music videos, from "Bootylicious" to "Crazy In Love" to "Single Ladies". Watch it above and see the many faces of Beyonce over the years!
What do you think of Beyonce's Pepsi commercial? Share your thoughts with us...
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman