Beyonce Revisits Her Best Music Video Looks In Pepsi Commercial
Remember that quick-as-a-wink teaser video Beyonce released yesterday? Everybody was wondering what exactly the Queen Bey was promoting, and we can all finally lay our guesses to rest. The diva released her Pepsi commercial today, which features the blonde bombshell surrounded by mirrors in a warehouse with what appears to be her new track entitled, well, "Mirrors" in the background. Um, Beyonce, we love you and all, but didn't you know that Justin Timberlake already has that title going on at the moment? Anyways, the clip shows Bey dancing in front of each mirror that each reflects her style from her most epic music videos, from "Bootylicious" to "Crazy In Love" to "Single Ladies". Watch it above and see the many faces of Beyonce over the years!
What do you think of Beyonce's Pepsi commercial? Share your thoughts with us...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why