Beyonce Revisits Her Best Music Video Looks In Pepsi Commercial
Remember that quick-as-a-wink teaser video Beyonce released yesterday? Everybody was wondering what exactly the Queen Bey was promoting, and we can all finally lay our guesses to rest. The diva released her Pepsi commercial today, which features the blonde bombshell surrounded by mirrors in a warehouse with what appears to be her new track entitled, well, "Mirrors" in the background. Um, Beyonce, we love you and all, but didn't you know that Justin Timberlake already has that title going on at the moment? Anyways, the clip shows Bey dancing in front of each mirror that each reflects her style from her most epic music videos, from "Bootylicious" to "Crazy In Love" to "Single Ladies". Watch it above and see the many faces of Beyonce over the years!
What do you think of Beyonce's Pepsi commercial? Share your thoughts with us...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!