Beyonce Revisits Her Best Music Video Looks In Pepsi Commercial
Remember that quick-as-a-wink teaser video Beyonce released yesterday? Everybody was wondering what exactly the Queen Bey was promoting, and we can all finally lay our guesses to rest. The diva released her Pepsi commercial today, which features the blonde bombshell surrounded by mirrors in a warehouse with what appears to be her new track entitled, well, "Mirrors" in the background. Um, Beyonce, we love you and all, but didn't you know that Justin Timberlake already has that title going on at the moment? Anyways, the clip shows Bey dancing in front of each mirror that each reflects her style from her most epic music videos, from "Bootylicious" to "Crazy In Love" to "Single Ladies". Watch it above and see the many faces of Beyonce over the years!
What do you think of Beyonce's Pepsi commercial? Share your thoughts with us...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist