Beyonce Shares Personal Unreleased Lyrics In Her New Documentary
Image c/o Dave Kotinsky (Getty)
Getting ready for this Saturday's world premiere of Beyonce's new documentary Life Is But A Dream, the diva attended the New York City opening of the film last night and got personal with the media. The superstar poured her heart out about how she and husband Jay-Z attempted to conceive a few years prior to their just over one year old daughter Blue Ivy. Penning a song about how she lost their first baby, Beyonce shared these very personal and emotional lyrics with the world:
"I guess love just wasn't enough for us to survive / I swear I swear I swear I tried / You took the life right out of me / I'm so unlucky I can't breathe / You took the life right out of me / I'm longing for your heartbeat, heartbeat"
Whether or not Beyonce releases this as a song, we think she was very brave to share them with her fans, and we respect her more for it. Beyonce is a survivor, after all!
What do you think of Beyonce's heartbreaking unreleased lyrics? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show
- WIN the Handwritten Lyrics to OMI's Insanely Catchy Song "Cheerleader"