Beyonce Shares Personal Unreleased Lyrics In Her New Documentary
Image c/o Dave Kotinsky (Getty)
Getting ready for this Saturday's world premiere of Beyonce's new documentary Life Is But A Dream, the diva attended the New York City opening of the film last night and got personal with the media. The superstar poured her heart out about how she and husband Jay-Z attempted to conceive a few years prior to their just over one year old daughter Blue Ivy. Penning a song about how she lost their first baby, Beyonce shared these very personal and emotional lyrics with the world:
"I guess love just wasn't enough for us to survive / I swear I swear I swear I tried / You took the life right out of me / I'm so unlucky I can't breathe / You took the life right out of me / I'm longing for your heartbeat, heartbeat"
Whether or not Beyonce releases this as a song, we think she was very brave to share them with her fans, and we respect her more for it. Beyonce is a survivor, after all!
What do you think of Beyonce's heartbreaking unreleased lyrics? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'