Beyonce Shares Personal Unreleased Lyrics In Her New Documentary
Image c/o Dave Kotinsky (Getty)
Getting ready for this Saturday's world premiere of Beyonce's new documentary Life Is But A Dream, the diva attended the New York City opening of the film last night and got personal with the media. The superstar poured her heart out about how she and husband Jay-Z attempted to conceive a few years prior to their just over one year old daughter Blue Ivy. Penning a song about how she lost their first baby, Beyonce shared these very personal and emotional lyrics with the world:
"I guess love just wasn't enough for us to survive / I swear I swear I swear I tried / You took the life right out of me / I'm so unlucky I can't breathe / You took the life right out of me / I'm longing for your heartbeat, heartbeat"
Whether or not Beyonce releases this as a song, we think she was very brave to share them with her fans, and we respect her more for it. Beyonce is a survivor, after all!
What do you think of Beyonce's heartbreaking unreleased lyrics? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'
- From MetroLyrics to You: Our Classic Christmas Playlist