Beyonce Shares Personal Unreleased Lyrics In Her New Documentary
Image c/o Dave Kotinsky (Getty)
Getting ready for this Saturday's world premiere of Beyonce's new documentary Life Is But A Dream, the diva attended the New York City opening of the film last night and got personal with the media. The superstar poured her heart out about how she and husband Jay-Z attempted to conceive a few years prior to their just over one year old daughter Blue Ivy. Penning a song about how she lost their first baby, Beyonce shared these very personal and emotional lyrics with the world:
"I guess love just wasn't enough for us to survive / I swear I swear I swear I tried / You took the life right out of me / I'm so unlucky I can't breathe / You took the life right out of me / I'm longing for your heartbeat, heartbeat"
Whether or not Beyonce releases this as a song, we think she was very brave to share them with her fans, and we respect her more for it. Beyonce is a survivor, after all!
What do you think of Beyonce's heartbreaking unreleased lyrics? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings