Beyonce To Premiere Exclusive Documentary On HBO In February
Everyone's favorite popstar, the glamorous, the beautiful, the super-human (okay, we get a little carried away when it comes to her) Beyonce will be the subject of an in-depth documentary to air on HBO on February 16th, 2013. The premiere will come 13 days after Ms. Knowles performs at the Super Bowl half-time show.
The documentary is directed by Queen Bey herself and will feature footage of her home life with Jay-Z and their daughter Blue Ivy, as well as footage shot by the singer on her very own laptop. Fans will be able to gain special access and insight into the glamorous life of Beyonce the wife, the mother, the performer, and the business owner of her company Parkwood Entertainment.
We, quite frankly, are counting down the minutes til this airs!
Are you excited too? Tell us in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist