Beyonce To Premiere Exclusive Documentary On HBO In February
Everyone's favorite popstar, the glamorous, the beautiful, the super-human (okay, we get a little carried away when it comes to her) Beyonce will be the subject of an in-depth documentary to air on HBO on February 16th, 2013. The premiere will come 13 days after Ms. Knowles performs at the Super Bowl half-time show.
The documentary is directed by Queen Bey herself and will feature footage of her home life with Jay-Z and their daughter Blue Ivy, as well as footage shot by the singer on her very own laptop. Fans will be able to gain special access and insight into the glamorous life of Beyonce the wife, the mother, the performer, and the business owner of her company Parkwood Entertainment.
We, quite frankly, are counting down the minutes til this airs!
Are you excited too? Tell us in the comments...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why