Beyonce To Premiere Exclusive Documentary On HBO In February
Everyone's favorite popstar, the glamorous, the beautiful, the super-human (okay, we get a little carried away when it comes to her) Beyonce will be the subject of an in-depth documentary to air on HBO on February 16th, 2013. The premiere will come 13 days after Ms. Knowles performs at the Super Bowl half-time show.
The documentary is directed by Queen Bey herself and will feature footage of her home life with Jay-Z and their daughter Blue Ivy, as well as footage shot by the singer on her very own laptop. Fans will be able to gain special access and insight into the glamorous life of Beyonce the wife, the mother, the performer, and the business owner of her company Parkwood Entertainment.
We, quite frankly, are counting down the minutes til this airs!
Are you excited too? Tell us in the comments...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars