BFFs Lady Gaga & Lindsay Lohan Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
That's right, folks: Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan are the latest pair of celebrity BFFs! After working on the movie Machete Kills together, the two snapped pictures together a few weeks ago when they had a little BFF sleepover in L.A.'s famous hotel the Chateau Marmont. But wait: you might be thinking, why are we putting Lady Gaga's lyrics against LiLo's in a lyric battle...since when does Lindsay sing? Well, you might remember a few years ago (2004, to be exact) when Lindsay had a pretty successful career in music with her debut album Speak. So, whose song out of this famous duo will you be voting for: Lady Gaga's "Telephone" or Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors"?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'