BFFs Lady Gaga & Lindsay Lohan Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
That's right, folks: Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan are the latest pair of celebrity BFFs! After working on the movie Machete Kills together, the two snapped pictures together a few weeks ago when they had a little BFF sleepover in L.A.'s famous hotel the Chateau Marmont. But wait: you might be thinking, why are we putting Lady Gaga's lyrics against LiLo's in a lyric battle...since when does Lindsay sing? Well, you might remember a few years ago (2004, to be exact) when Lindsay had a pretty successful career in music with her debut album Speak. So, whose song out of this famous duo will you be voting for: Lady Gaga's "Telephone" or Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors"?
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?