BFFs Lady Gaga & Lindsay Lohan Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
That's right, folks: Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan are the latest pair of celebrity BFFs! After working on the movie Machete Kills together, the two snapped pictures together a few weeks ago when they had a little BFF sleepover in L.A.'s famous hotel the Chateau Marmont. But wait: you might be thinking, why are we putting Lady Gaga's lyrics against LiLo's in a lyric battle...since when does Lindsay sing? Well, you might remember a few years ago (2004, to be exact) when Lindsay had a pretty successful career in music with her debut album Speak. So, whose song out of this famous duo will you be voting for: Lady Gaga's "Telephone" or Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors"?
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party