BFFs Lady Gaga & Lindsay Lohan Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
That's right, folks: Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan are the latest pair of celebrity BFFs! After working on the movie Machete Kills together, the two snapped pictures together a few weeks ago when they had a little BFF sleepover in L.A.'s famous hotel the Chateau Marmont. But wait: you might be thinking, why are we putting Lady Gaga's lyrics against LiLo's in a lyric battle...since when does Lindsay sing? Well, you might remember a few years ago (2004, to be exact) when Lindsay had a pretty successful career in music with her debut album Speak. So, whose song out of this famous duo will you be voting for: Lady Gaga's "Telephone" or Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors"?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now