BFFs Lady Gaga & Lindsay Lohan Go Head-To-Head In Lyric Battle
That's right, folks: Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan are the latest pair of celebrity BFFs! After working on the movie Machete Kills together, the two snapped pictures together a few weeks ago when they had a little BFF sleepover in L.A.'s famous hotel the Chateau Marmont. But wait: you might be thinking, why are we putting Lady Gaga's lyrics against LiLo's in a lyric battle...since when does Lindsay sing? Well, you might remember a few years ago (2004, to be exact) when Lindsay had a pretty successful career in music with her debut album Speak. So, whose song out of this famous duo will you be voting for: Lady Gaga's "Telephone" or Lindsay Lohan's "Rumors"?
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"