Big Boi And Kelly Rowland Drop Some Wisdom In Their "Mama Told Me" Lyric Video
In this new funky new George Clinton-esque collaboration between Big Boi and Kelly Rowland, the two artists bounce motherly advice around about love, life, and success. Among the gems they share are:
-Be careful how you play your cards
-Be true to self and you'll go far
-Try not to break too many hearts
Solid advice, ma!
Do you have any motherly advice? Tell us in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist