Big Boi And Kelly Rowland Drop Some Wisdom In Their "Mama Told Me" Lyric Video
In this new funky new George Clinton-esque collaboration between Big Boi and Kelly Rowland, the two artists bounce motherly advice around about love, life, and success. Among the gems they share are:
-Be careful how you play your cards
-Be true to self and you'll go far
-Try not to break too many hearts
Solid advice, ma!
Do you have any motherly advice? Tell us in the comments!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why