Big Boi And Kelly Rowland Drop Some Wisdom In Their "Mama Told Me" Lyric Video
In this new funky new George Clinton-esque collaboration between Big Boi and Kelly Rowland, the two artists bounce motherly advice around about love, life, and success. Among the gems they share are:
-Be careful how you play your cards
-Be true to self and you'll go far
-Try not to break too many hearts
Solid advice, ma!
Do you have any motherly advice? Tell us in the comments!
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video