Big Boi And Kelly Rowland Drop Some Wisdom In Their "Mama Told Me" Lyric Video
In this new funky new George Clinton-esque collaboration between Big Boi and Kelly Rowland, the two artists bounce motherly advice around about love, life, and success. Among the gems they share are:
-Be careful how you play your cards
-Be true to self and you'll go far
-Try not to break too many hearts
Solid advice, ma!
Do you have any motherly advice? Tell us in the comments!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars