Big Boi And Kelly Rowland Drop Some Wisdom In Their "Mama Told Me" Lyric Video
In this new funky new George Clinton-esque collaboration between Big Boi and Kelly Rowland, the two artists bounce motherly advice around about love, life, and success. Among the gems they share are:
-Be careful how you play your cards
-Be true to self and you'll go far
-Try not to break too many hearts
Solid advice, ma!
Do you have any motherly advice? Tell us in the comments!
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire