Black Sabbath To Premiere New Song During CSI Finale
Legendary rock group Black Sabbath will unveil a brand new song during this week's CSI season finale, airing Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm ET/PT on CBS. Band members Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Iommi, and Geezer Butler will appear in the episode, performing new song "End of the Beginning," off their much-anticipated upcoming album 13, schedule for a June 11 release.
The episode sees the team CSI team investigate a series of murders that resemble the sins in Dante's Inferno — the perfect plot-line for new Black Sabbath material.
Tune in this Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm PT/ET on CBS to catch the CSI season finale and the world premiere of "End of the Beginning" from Black Sabbath.
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola