Black Sabbath To Premiere New Song During CSI Finale
Legendary rock group Black Sabbath will unveil a brand new song during this week's CSI season finale, airing Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm ET/PT on CBS. Band members Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Iommi, and Geezer Butler will appear in the episode, performing new song "End of the Beginning," off their much-anticipated upcoming album 13, schedule for a June 11 release.
The episode sees the team CSI team investigate a series of murders that resemble the sins in Dante's Inferno — the perfect plot-line for new Black Sabbath material.
Tune in this Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm PT/ET on CBS to catch the CSI season finale and the world premiere of "End of the Beginning" from Black Sabbath.
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video