Black Sabbath To Premiere New Song During CSI Finale
Legendary rock group Black Sabbath will unveil a brand new song during this week's CSI season finale, airing Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm ET/PT on CBS. Band members Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Iommi, and Geezer Butler will appear in the episode, performing new song "End of the Beginning," off their much-anticipated upcoming album 13, schedule for a June 11 release.
The episode sees the team CSI team investigate a series of murders that resemble the sins in Dante's Inferno — the perfect plot-line for new Black Sabbath material.
Tune in this Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm PT/ET on CBS to catch the CSI season finale and the world premiere of "End of the Beginning" from Black Sabbath.
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram