Black Sabbath To Premiere New Song During CSI Finale
Legendary rock group Black Sabbath will unveil a brand new song during this week's CSI season finale, airing Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm ET/PT on CBS. Band members Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Iommi, and Geezer Butler will appear in the episode, performing new song "End of the Beginning," off their much-anticipated upcoming album 13, schedule for a June 11 release.
The episode sees the team CSI team investigate a series of murders that resemble the sins in Dante's Inferno — the perfect plot-line for new Black Sabbath material.
Tune in this Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm PT/ET on CBS to catch the CSI season finale and the world premiere of "End of the Beginning" from Black Sabbath.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist