Black Sabbath To Premiere New Song During CSI Finale
Legendary rock group Black Sabbath will unveil a brand new song during this week's CSI season finale, airing Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm ET/PT on CBS. Band members Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Iommi, and Geezer Butler will appear in the episode, performing new song "End of the Beginning," off their much-anticipated upcoming album 13, schedule for a June 11 release.
The episode sees the team CSI team investigate a series of murders that resemble the sins in Dante's Inferno — the perfect plot-line for new Black Sabbath material.
Tune in this Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00pm PT/ET on CBS to catch the CSI season finale and the world premiere of "End of the Beginning" from Black Sabbath.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz