Bon Iver's Post-Grammys Intimate Live Session
After taking home two Grammys for Best New Artist and Best Alternative Album, Bon Iver must be floating in a pool somewhere with a drink in hand, loving life. Well...not exactly. You don't get places if you're not passionate about what you do, and the fact that frontman Justin Vernon was streaming live performances on his Youtube just days after the awards proves he's married to music.
Vernon and frequent collaborator Sean Carey can be seen (and heard) on the live stream playing songs from the album Bon Iver on two pianos inside a converted cathedral. The result is a beautiful, haunting, and stripped-down performance. The two even cover Bonnie Raitt's well-known song "I Can't Make You Love Me."
Thanks to our friends at Streetdate for the heads-up on this awesome performance. And after you check that out, make sure to watch the hilarious SNL skit from this past weekend that features Justin Timberlake as Bon Iver's Justin Vernon.
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video