Boost Mobile and MetroLyrics Present: the BE HEARD contest
Boost Mobile and MetroLyrics are teaming up with producer Dallas Austin to give unknown hip hop and R&B artists a chance to be heard and TODAY is the last day for submissions!
What is it?
Boost Be Heard is a competition to find the next big Hip Hop/R&B artist.
How do you enter?
Submit your music (in video format) to the contest from May 2 to May 22. You'll be able to create an artist profile on the site where you can share and promote your music.
How do you vote?
The voting period goes from May 23rd to June 12th. You can vote once a day for your favorite artists with the click of your mouse. After June 12th, the top 40 artists with the most votes will be moved into phase 2 of voting. At this point, you can vote for your favorites again. The contest closes June 19th and the winner is announced the following day.
What do you win?
The winning artist gets a studio session and a finished song produced by Dallas Austin, $10, 000 to get your career off the ground, a Beat Kangz Beat Thang, and some brand new gear from Dallas Austin's clothing line Rowdy Collection.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015