Born In The USA: 15 Songs To Celebrate The Fourth Of July
We've got 15 songs that honor the good ol' US of A in their lyrics for your Independence Day celebration...
Ahh, America: the land of the free, the home of the brave, and celebrating its birthday July 4th! That's right, the USA has never looked better even at over 200 years old, and we're planning our Independence Day party with our hearts on our red, white and blue sleeve. No matter what you're doing on the Fourth Of July, from a family BBQ to a day at the beach to watching the fireworks with your BFFs, you're going to need a playlist to get you through the day, so we pulled 15 songs from Spotify that honor the good ol' US of A in their lyrics. Pull up a picnic basket, light some sparklers, and hit play on our Born In The USA playlist this July 4th:
7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
Trust us: no 4th of July weekend is complete without these jams....More
2. Independence Day ☆ Martina McBride
3. America ☆ Imagine Dragons
4. Party In The U.S.A. ☆ Miley Cyrus
5. American Woman ☆ Lenny Kravitz
6. Made In The USA ☆ Demi Lovato
7. Young American ☆ David Bowie
8. Kids In America ☆ Kim Wilde
9. American Girl ☆ Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
10. American Boy ☆ Estelle ft. Kanye West
11. Born In The U.S.A. ☆ Bruce Springsteen
12. American Pie ☆ Madonna
13. Surfin' U.S.A. ☆ The Beach Boys
14. All-American Girl ☆ Carrie Underwood
15. Courtesy Of The Red, White and Blue ☆ Toby Keith
What songs would you add to our Fourth Of July playlist? Let us know in the comments. Have a happy and safe July 4th celebration!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why