Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind: Get To Know The Quirky Duo
It's almost fitting that we're featuring reggae-pop pair Brandon & Leah on this edition of My Musical Mind: their island-infused jams are the perfect sound to say goodbye to summer to. With over 1 million views of their videos combined on their YouTube page, if you haven't heard of B&L yet, then you're sure to get to know them in the near future. So, ready to see what one-half of the group last listened to? How about the lyrics that changed their life? Check out Leah of Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind to find out...
Watch the music video for "Life Happens" below and get a feel for the band's sound:
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video