Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind: Get To Know The Quirky Duo
It's almost fitting that we're featuring reggae-pop pair Brandon & Leah on this edition of My Musical Mind: their island-infused jams are the perfect sound to say goodbye to summer to. With over 1 million views of their videos combined on their YouTube page, if you haven't heard of B&L yet, then you're sure to get to know them in the near future. So, ready to see what one-half of the group last listened to? How about the lyrics that changed their life? Check out Leah of Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind to find out...
Watch the music video for "Life Happens" below and get a feel for the band's sound:
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"