Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind: Get To Know The Quirky Duo
It's almost fitting that we're featuring reggae-pop pair Brandon & Leah on this edition of My Musical Mind: their island-infused jams are the perfect sound to say goodbye to summer to. With over 1 million views of their videos combined on their YouTube page, if you haven't heard of B&L yet, then you're sure to get to know them in the near future. So, ready to see what one-half of the group last listened to? How about the lyrics that changed their life? Check out Leah of Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind to find out...
Watch the music video for "Life Happens" below and get a feel for the band's sound:
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015