Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind: Get To Know The Quirky Duo
It's almost fitting that we're featuring reggae-pop pair Brandon & Leah on this edition of My Musical Mind: their island-infused jams are the perfect sound to say goodbye to summer to. With over 1 million views of their videos combined on their YouTube page, if you haven't heard of B&L yet, then you're sure to get to know them in the near future. So, ready to see what one-half of the group last listened to? How about the lyrics that changed their life? Check out Leah of Brandon & Leah's My Musical Mind to find out...
Watch the music video for "Life Happens" below and get a feel for the band's sound:
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'