Britney Spears' 'Britney Jean' Track List
See which songs made the cut for BritBrit's personal new album.
It s been an exciting second-half of 2013 so far, because one of our favorite pop queens, miss Britney Spears, is set to release Britney Jean in just a few weeks. She first dropped the single "Work B**ch" back in September, and then premiered the lyrics to her latest release "Perfume" exclusively on our site, and now BritBrit has revealed to her fans the track list to her 8th studio album.
Featuring will.i.am, naturally (he's helping produce her album), as well as a guest rap spot from T.I., the featured artists aren't looking too shabby on Brit's record. And lo and behold, look who made the cut on the second-to-last track: Britney's little sister, Jamie Lynn! We can't wait to hear all the songs off Britney Jean, but for now, we're familiarizing ourselves with the track list:
2. Work B**ch
4. It Should Be Easy (feat. will.i.am)
5. Tik Tik Boom (feat. T.I.)
6. Body Ache
7. Til It's Gone
9. Chillin' With You (feat. Jamie Lynn)
10. Don't Cry
11. Brightest Morning Star
12. Hold On Tight
13. Now That I Found You
14. Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)
Britney's new album isn't out until December 3rd, but for now, you can play her song "Perfume" on VEVO:
What song title sounds the most exciting to you off Britney Jean? Let us know in the comments.
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings