Britney Spears Puts On Her "Perfume" In New Music Video
Britney marks her territory — with a signature product placement — in her scent-sational clip!
It's no surprise that we love Britney Spears' second single, "Perfume", from her latest album, Britney Jean: it shows a vulnerable side to the pop star that we seldom get to see in her music these days. And the music video for the single plays up the suspicious, untrusting vibe that is very minuscule yet ever-present in many serious relationships. "I want to believe it's just you and me / Sometimes it feels like there's three of us in here baby", pleads Britney in the bridge to the scent-sational single, with the "third" person in the scenario going as "Cindy" on the pop star's boyfriend's phone. Gasp!
Who does BritBrit's boytoy go for in the end: is it her, or "Cindy"? "I hide it well, hope you can't tell but I hope she smells my perfume", Britney coyly coos as she works out her plot to keep her man. Watch the music video for "Perfume" off VEVO below:
Got a favorite lyric line from Britney Spears' "Perfume"? Let us know what it is in the comments.
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody