Bruno Mars Reveals "When I Was Your Man" Inspiration In Rolling Stone
Image c/o rollingstone.com
It's a great time to be Bruno Mars. With a chart-topping hit on the Billboard charts and gracing the cover of legendary music magazine Rolling Stone, as well as a huge arena tour he's embarking on this summer, he should be celebrating! However, in his interview with the magazine (due out April 26th), he revealed that it's hard for him to talk about "When I Was Your Man". Why? Apparently, the song is about the time when he thought it was the end for him and his current girlfriend, model Jessica Caban. To quote Mars, it's difficult to bring up the lyrics to the song, as well as perform it live: "[It's like] bringing up all these old emotions again...it's just like bleeding!" Find out more in the latest issue of Rolling Stone.
Watch the video for "When I Was Your Man" below:
Are you a fan of Bruno's tear-jerking song? Let us know in the comments...
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics