Bullet For My Valentine: Handwritten "Riot" Lyrics + Video Interview
Heavy metal foursome Bullet For My Valentine returned with their fourth album Temper Temper in February of this year Their latest single, "Riot," is a stadium-ready song inspired by the London riots that took place in 2011. Lead singer Matthew Tuck says the band was fascinated by the "human nature and how this mental state just kind of overtakes people" during a riot, and wanted to convey that in their lyrics.
The band took the time to handwrite out the lyrics to "Riot," exclusively for MetroLyrics, adding a personal touch to the words. And as a bonus, we've got an exclusive interview of the page from the band that gives more info on "Riot" as well as other new BFMV material. Check both features out below!
BFMV - Temper Temper video interview:
Are you a Bullet For My Valentine fan? Share your favorite song in the comments...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz