Capital Cities Wrote Their "Safe And Sound" Lyrics On A Barf Bag For Us
Without a doubt the most original handwritten lyrics submission we've had.
When we asked indie-pop duo Capital Cities to submit a handwritten lyrics feature for their latest single "Safe and Sound," we expected their submission to look a lot like the handwritten lyrics features we regularly run — nicely written on a clean sheet of looseleaf or something. Instead, we got something a bit more unique. Capital Cities hand wrote out the lyrics to their hit single "Safe and Sound" on a barf bag.
We can't tell you for certain why the band chose an "airsickness bag." Perhaps they had some spare time on a flight and looked for the nearest piece of paper. Or maybe they're trying to tell us something. Whatever the case, we're just glad the bag was unused. Here it is in all its glory. Check it out below, and, if you can, try to ignore the added meaning given to the lyric "I could fill your cup."
"Safe And Sound" is the platinum selling single from Capital Cities latest album, In A Tidal Wave of Mystery, available now on iTunes.
Watch the lyric video for "Safe and Sound" below and head to the official lyric page to share your favorite lines from the song.
Share your favorite line from "Safe and Sound" in the comments below.
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party