WATCH: Carly Rae Jepsen Performs Call Me Maybe With The Wanted And Tennis Champ Novak Djokovic
At this weekend's U.S. Open Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, kids young and old (I mean, we assume they were accompanied by their parents or guardians) were treated to the sights and sounds of pop artists The Wanted, Mindless Behavior and Owl City but the true kicker was Carly Rae Jepsen's finale with —what else — "Call Me Maybe"! The performance turned into quite the entertaining spectacle when Carly, in addition to her dancers, was joined on the tennis court by the boys from The Wanted (piggy-backing each other) and tennis stars Novak Djokovic, Mardy Fish and Olympic gold medalist swimmer Missy Franklin. Their dance moves were improvised but their enthusiasm was very real!
Watching this video kind of made us wonder: do you think Carly is kinda over the "Call Me Maybe" fanfare by now? Because... we aren't!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'