WATCH: Carly Rae Jepsen Performs Call Me Maybe With The Wanted And Tennis Champ Novak Djokovic
At this weekend's U.S. Open Arthur Ashe Kids' Day, kids young and old (I mean, we assume they were accompanied by their parents or guardians) were treated to the sights and sounds of pop artists The Wanted, Mindless Behavior and Owl City but the true kicker was Carly Rae Jepsen's finale with —what else — "Call Me Maybe"! The performance turned into quite the entertaining spectacle when Carly, in addition to her dancers, was joined on the tennis court by the boys from The Wanted (piggy-backing each other) and tennis stars Novak Djokovic, Mardy Fish and Olympic gold medalist swimmer Missy Franklin. Their dance moves were improvised but their enthusiasm was very real!
Watching this video kind of made us wonder: do you think Carly is kinda over the "Call Me Maybe" fanfare by now? Because... we aren't!
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn