Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single Will Be "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Just when you thought that Carly Rae Jepsen was a sweetheart who loves to love, the pop singer's throwing us a curveball and releasing her third single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" tomorrow, February 19th. If we're reading into the lyrics correctly, it sounds like Carly became fed up with her more-than-friends boytoy and this is her declaration to the world that she's ready to move on. With a harder, edgier beat than her previous infectious hits, we think that Jepsen's got another chart-topper on her hands!
Listen to the single below and get ready for it to drop tomorrow:
What do you think of CJR's choice for her latest single? Let us know in the comments...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz