Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single Will Be "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Just when you thought that Carly Rae Jepsen was a sweetheart who loves to love, the pop singer's throwing us a curveball and releasing her third single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" tomorrow, February 19th. If we're reading into the lyrics correctly, it sounds like Carly became fed up with her more-than-friends boytoy and this is her declaration to the world that she's ready to move on. With a harder, edgier beat than her previous infectious hits, we think that Jepsen's got another chart-topper on her hands!
Listen to the single below and get ready for it to drop tomorrow:
What do you think of CJR's choice for her latest single? Let us know in the comments...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars