Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single Will Be "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Just when you thought that Carly Rae Jepsen was a sweetheart who loves to love, the pop singer's throwing us a curveball and releasing her third single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" tomorrow, February 19th. If we're reading into the lyrics correctly, it sounds like Carly became fed up with her more-than-friends boytoy and this is her declaration to the world that she's ready to move on. With a harder, edgier beat than her previous infectious hits, we think that Jepsen's got another chart-topper on her hands!
Listen to the single below and get ready for it to drop tomorrow:
What do you think of CJR's choice for her latest single? Let us know in the comments...
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video