Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single Will Be "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Just when you thought that Carly Rae Jepsen was a sweetheart who loves to love, the pop singer's throwing us a curveball and releasing her third single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" tomorrow, February 19th. If we're reading into the lyrics correctly, it sounds like Carly became fed up with her more-than-friends boytoy and this is her declaration to the world that she's ready to move on. With a harder, edgier beat than her previous infectious hits, we think that Jepsen's got another chart-topper on her hands!
Listen to the single below and get ready for it to drop tomorrow:
What do you think of CJR's choice for her latest single? Let us know in the comments...
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School