Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single Will Be "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Just when you thought that Carly Rae Jepsen was a sweetheart who loves to love, the pop singer's throwing us a curveball and releasing her third single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" tomorrow, February 19th. If we're reading into the lyrics correctly, it sounds like Carly became fed up with her more-than-friends boytoy and this is her declaration to the world that she's ready to move on. With a harder, edgier beat than her previous infectious hits, we think that Jepsen's got another chart-topper on her hands!
Listen to the single below and get ready for it to drop tomorrow:
What do you think of CJR's choice for her latest single? Let us know in the comments...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show
- WIN the Handwritten Lyrics to OMI's Insanely Catchy Song "Cheerleader"