Carrie Underwood Doesn't Know Her First or "Last Name" in This Week's Misheard Lyric
With all of this Carrie Underwood news out there right now, from her new album Blown Away to her Live On Letterman performance of epic proportions, the girl is on everybody's lips right now. So, why not search around for a Carrie Underwood misheard lyric? We found one from her hit tune "Last Name" that made us LOL:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Oh baby, my name's Joe."
The Real Lyric:
"Oh, where did my manners go?"
Watch Carrie's crazy night unfold in her "Last Name" video on VEVO:
Do you have any lyrics that you've hilariously misheard? Let us know in the comments, and we could feature them in next week's MLOW!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show