Carrie Underwood Doesn't Know Her First or "Last Name" in This Week's Misheard Lyric
With all of this Carrie Underwood news out there right now, from her new album Blown Away to her Live On Letterman performance of epic proportions, the girl is on everybody's lips right now. So, why not search around for a Carrie Underwood misheard lyric? We found one from her hit tune "Last Name" that made us LOL:
The Misheard Lyric:
"Oh baby, my name's Joe."
The Real Lyric:
"Oh, where did my manners go?"
Watch Carrie's crazy night unfold in her "Last Name" video on VEVO:
Do you have any lyrics that you've hilariously misheard? Let us know in the comments, and we could feature them in next week's MLOW!
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?