Celebrate Mother's Day With Lisa Matassa's "Somebody's Baby" Handwritten Lyrics
If you can believe it, American country singer/songwriter Lisa Matassa started off her career in the 80′s as a dance recording artist. Yep, that's right, kind of like how Alanis Morissette started out. Now that she's found her country roots...
If you can believe it, American country singer/songwriter Lisa Matassa started off her career in the 80's as a dance recording artist. Yep, that's right, kind of like how Alanis Morissette started out. Now that she's found her country roots, Lisa's got three albums under her belt that follow her true genre, the most recent being the Somebody's Baby EP. Just in time for Mother's Day, Lisa shared her handwritten lyrics to the EP's title track, "Somebody's Baby", which describes how we're all our mother's children and it's important to remember that. We love Lisa's use of color in her handwritten lyrics, and if you like the song, why not share it with your mom this Mother's day?
Have a lyric you'd like to dedicate to your mom this Mother's Day? Share it in the comments.
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'