Celebrate Mother's Day With Lisa Matassa's "Somebody's Baby" Handwritten Lyrics
If you can believe it, American country singer/songwriter Lisa Matassa started off her career in the 80′s as a dance recording artist. Yep, that's right, kind of like how Alanis Morissette started out. Now that she's found her country roots...
If you can believe it, American country singer/songwriter Lisa Matassa started off her career in the 80's as a dance recording artist. Yep, that's right, kind of like how Alanis Morissette started out. Now that she's found her country roots, Lisa's got three albums under her belt that follow her true genre, the most recent being the Somebody's Baby EP. Just in time for Mother's Day, Lisa shared her handwritten lyrics to the EP's title track, "Somebody's Baby", which describes how we're all our mother's children and it's important to remember that. We love Lisa's use of color in her handwritten lyrics, and if you like the song, why not share it with your mom this Mother's day?
Have a lyric you'd like to dedicate to your mom this Mother's Day? Share it in the comments.
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram