Celebrate Mother's Day With Lisa Matassa's "Somebody's Baby" Handwritten Lyrics
If you can believe it, American country singer/songwriter Lisa Matassa started off her career in the 80′s as a dance recording artist. Yep, that's right, kind of like how Alanis Morissette started out. Now that she's found her country roots...
If you can believe it, American country singer/songwriter Lisa Matassa started off her career in the 80's as a dance recording artist. Yep, that's right, kind of like how Alanis Morissette started out. Now that she's found her country roots, Lisa's got three albums under her belt that follow her true genre, the most recent being the Somebody's Baby EP. Just in time for Mother's Day, Lisa shared her handwritten lyrics to the EP's title track, "Somebody's Baby", which describes how we're all our mother's children and it's important to remember that. We love Lisa's use of color in her handwritten lyrics, and if you like the song, why not share it with your mom this Mother's day?
Have a lyric you'd like to dedicate to your mom this Mother's Day? Share it in the comments.
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze