Chavril Teams Up For Piano-Driven Duet
Listen to real-life couple Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger's "Let Me Go"...
Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger (aka "Chavril") shocked the music world last year when they announced their engagement after working together on Avril's upcoming self-titled album, and shocked everyone even more by going through with the wedding which took place on Canada Day 2013. The pair even recorded a duet together for Avril's November 5th release, an ivory-tinkling ballad entitled "Let Me Go".
You'd expect a lovey-dovey anthem to be recorded by the lovebirds, but at the time the song was written, Chavril wasn't a thing yet. They wrote the lyrics about letting a lost love go (I'm breaking free from these memories / Gotta let it go, just let it go), and then as the duet came into fruition, so did their romance!
Desperate to hear the pulsating ballad? Listen to "Let Me Go" on VEVO below, and let us know what you think of Chavril's duet:
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'