Chavril Teams Up For Piano-Driven Duet
Listen to real-life couple Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger's "Let Me Go"...
Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger (aka "Chavril") shocked the music world last year when they announced their engagement after working together on Avril's upcoming self-titled album, and shocked everyone even more by going through with the wedding which took place on Canada Day 2013. The pair even recorded a duet together for Avril's November 5th release, an ivory-tinkling ballad entitled "Let Me Go".
You'd expect a lovey-dovey anthem to be recorded by the lovebirds, but at the time the song was written, Chavril wasn't a thing yet. They wrote the lyrics about letting a lost love go (I'm breaking free from these memories / Gotta let it go, just let it go), and then as the duet came into fruition, so did their romance!
Desperate to hear the pulsating ballad? Listen to "Let Me Go" on VEVO below, and let us know what you think of Chavril's duet:
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist