See The Lyrics To David Nail's New Album A Day Before Release
The Country singer gives us a sneak peek at his album I'm a Fire
Country musician David Nail is set to release his third album I'm A Fire on March 4th, and we're giving you an exclusive look at the lyrics to the entire thing a day ahead of release. The album, which includes the #1 hit "Whatever She's Got" and most recent single "Kiss You Tonight," is a collection of 11 songs influenced and inspired by David's marriage.
"There's so many moments on this record that make me think about the last four years that I've been married, and 'I'm a Fire' just sums it all up," says the singer. "I've walked through flames, come out on the other end, and the foremost reason is because of [her]."
Hit the links below to preview every lyric from I'm A Fire before its release.
1. Whatever She's Got
2. Broke My Heart
3. Burnin' Bed
4. When They're Gone (Lyle County) ft. Little Big Town
5. Brand New Day
6. Kiss You Tonight
7. The Secret
8. Countin' Cars
9. Easy Love
10. I'm A Fire
11. Galveston ft. Lee Ann Womack
As a special bonus, here's a clip of David Niall and producer Frank Liddell discussing the album's opening song "Whatever She's Got," which you can watch exclusively here:
And check out the official music video for "Whatever She's Got" below:
I'm a Fire is available for pre-order on iTunes now.
Share your favorite lyric from the album in the comments below.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!