Chris Brown Makes An Unexplained Cameo In Sean Kingston's "Rum And Raybans" Video feat. Cher Lloyd
There's something strange about Sean Kingston's new "Rum and Raybans" video. The super-clubby, energetic dance song features Cher Lloyd but we couldn't spot her anywhere in the clip! Do you know who we did spot though? Chris Brown! At first it was like a game of Where's Waldo? and we were second guessing whether it was him or not, but as the video goes on and the "party" gets crazier (presumably they drink a bit more rum and...continue to wear their Raybans) we can clearly see Brown dancing up a storm. Why do you think Cher Lloyd was excluded?
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us