Chris Brown Makes An Unexplained Cameo In Sean Kingston's "Rum And Raybans" Video feat. Cher Lloyd
There's something strange about Sean Kingston's new "Rum and Raybans" video. The super-clubby, energetic dance song features Cher Lloyd but we couldn't spot her anywhere in the clip! Do you know who we did spot though? Chris Brown! At first it was like a game of Where's Waldo? and we were second guessing whether it was him or not, but as the video goes on and the "party" gets crazier (presumably they drink a bit more rum and...continue to wear their Raybans) we can clearly see Brown dancing up a storm. Why do you think Cher Lloyd was excluded?
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- 15 Easter-Ready Tracks To Kick Off Your Long Weekend
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)