Chris Brown Makes An Unexplained Cameo In Sean Kingston's "Rum And Raybans" Video feat. Cher Lloyd
There's something strange about Sean Kingston's new "Rum and Raybans" video. The super-clubby, energetic dance song features Cher Lloyd but we couldn't spot her anywhere in the clip! Do you know who we did spot though? Chris Brown! At first it was like a game of Where's Waldo? and we were second guessing whether it was him or not, but as the video goes on and the "party" gets crazier (presumably they drink a bit more rum and...continue to wear their Raybans) we can clearly see Brown dancing up a storm. Why do you think Cher Lloyd was excluded?
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'