Chris Brown Makes An Unexplained Cameo In Sean Kingston's "Rum And Raybans" Video feat. Cher Lloyd
There's something strange about Sean Kingston's new "Rum and Raybans" video. The super-clubby, energetic dance song features Cher Lloyd but we couldn't spot her anywhere in the clip! Do you know who we did spot though? Chris Brown! At first it was like a game of Where's Waldo? and we were second guessing whether it was him or not, but as the video goes on and the "party" gets crazier (presumably they drink a bit more rum and...continue to wear their Raybans) we can clearly see Brown dancing up a storm. Why do you think Cher Lloyd was excluded?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars