Chris Brown Makes An Unexplained Cameo In Sean Kingston's "Rum And Raybans" Video feat. Cher Lloyd
There's something strange about Sean Kingston's new "Rum and Raybans" video. The super-clubby, energetic dance song features Cher Lloyd but we couldn't spot her anywhere in the clip! Do you know who we did spot though? Chris Brown! At first it was like a game of Where's Waldo? and we were second guessing whether it was him or not, but as the video goes on and the "party" gets crazier (presumably they drink a bit more rum and...continue to wear their Raybans) we can clearly see Brown dancing up a storm. Why do you think Cher Lloyd was excluded?
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'