Christina Aguilera vs. Marina And The Diamonds: Lyric Battle
Alright, guys, can we just talk about how two sassy pop divas released some pretty steamy music videos recently? And, on top of that, they pretty much have the same theme? Christina Aguilera's "Your Body" video shows the songstress luring men into her clutches and then leaving them for dead, while Marina And The Diamonds' video for "How To Be A Heartbreaker" teaches girls how to love 'em and leave 'em without getting your heart broken. But we gotta know: in this edition of Lyric Battle, whose lyrics reign supreme when it comes to kicking boys to the curb?
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'