Christina Aguilera vs. Marina And The Diamonds: Lyric Battle
Alright, guys, can we just talk about how two sassy pop divas released some pretty steamy music videos recently? And, on top of that, they pretty much have the same theme? Christina Aguilera's "Your Body" video shows the songstress luring men into her clutches and then leaving them for dead, while Marina And The Diamonds' video for "How To Be A Heartbreaker" teaches girls how to love 'em and leave 'em without getting your heart broken. But we gotta know: in this edition of Lyric Battle, whose lyrics reign supreme when it comes to kicking boys to the curb?
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves