Christina Aguilera vs. Marina And The Diamonds: Lyric Battle
Alright, guys, can we just talk about how two sassy pop divas released some pretty steamy music videos recently? And, on top of that, they pretty much have the same theme? Christina Aguilera's "Your Body" video shows the songstress luring men into her clutches and then leaving them for dead, while Marina And The Diamonds' video for "How To Be A Heartbreaker" teaches girls how to love 'em and leave 'em without getting your heart broken. But we gotta know: in this edition of Lyric Battle, whose lyrics reign supreme when it comes to kicking boys to the curb?
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics