Christina Aguilera vs. Marina And The Diamonds: Lyric Battle
Alright, guys, can we just talk about how two sassy pop divas released some pretty steamy music videos recently? And, on top of that, they pretty much have the same theme? Christina Aguilera's "Your Body" video shows the songstress luring men into her clutches and then leaving them for dead, while Marina And The Diamonds' video for "How To Be A Heartbreaker" teaches girls how to love 'em and leave 'em without getting your heart broken. But we gotta know: in this edition of Lyric Battle, whose lyrics reign supreme when it comes to kicking boys to the curb?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars
- Zedd ft. Selena Gomez's "I Want You To Know" Is Here
- Read the Official Lyrics to Zedd & Selena Gomez's New Song 'I Want You to Know'