Christina Aguilera vs. Marina And The Diamonds: Lyric Battle
Alright, guys, can we just talk about how two sassy pop divas released some pretty steamy music videos recently? And, on top of that, they pretty much have the same theme? Christina Aguilera's "Your Body" video shows the songstress luring men into her clutches and then leaving them for dead, while Marina And The Diamonds' video for "How To Be A Heartbreaker" teaches girls how to love 'em and leave 'em without getting your heart broken. But we gotta know: in this edition of Lyric Battle, whose lyrics reign supreme when it comes to kicking boys to the curb?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'