The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
The singer reveals that and much more for our latest My Musical Mind feature
Christina Grimmie may be just 20 years old, but she's already had superstars fighting over her. The singer's season 6 audition for The Voice inspired all four judges to spin around in their chairs and vie for Christina to join their respective teams. After selecting Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine as her coach, Christina went on to finish third overall on the show, and is now launching a post-show solo career on her own. Next up for the young star is the release of her new single "Must Be Love" later this month.
Currently out on the road for The Voice Tour all across North America, Christina took the time to sit down and fill out our My Musical Mind survey so we could get to know her a little better. It turns out she's really into video games — which you may have guessed from her Instagram and YouTube accounts — and specifically Zelda. She also reveals that she'd definitely be into designing video games if it wasn't for her budding musical career. Find out what song she just listened to, her favorite line of lyrics, and more in Christina Grimmie's handwritten My Musical Mind questionnaire:
Christina's dropping her new single, "Must Be Love", on July 31st. Watch her final performance on The Voice — an amazing cover of the Elvis classic "Can't Help Falling In Love" — below:
Like Christina Grimmie on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the rising star.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'