Coldplay To Perform In the KROQ Red Bull SoundSpace
So, by now you can probably tell that we're pretty big Coldplay fans around here. We've loved them ever since a young Chris Martin ran down that rocky beach in the "Yellow" video, and it seems we're not alone: the first single Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall from their new album Mylo Xyloto sold 85,000 copies in its first WEEK.
On top of their incredibly successful international sales, Coldplay has millions of dedicated fans all over the world who are searching out their lyrics every day to sing along. The band has reached the MetroLyrics Top 10 most popular artists and is sure to climb that list with Mylo Xyloto coming out on October 24th!
To celebrate the album drop, Coldplay has been doing a lot of press, including appearing on Live On Letterman, and now they're gearing up to play at the KROQ Red Bull Soundspace in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Like with Live On Letterman, it's an intimate performance that will be filmed AND that fans have a chance to win tickets to! We took a look at the top Coldplay songs on our website to give you an idea of the fan favorites Coldplay listeners will wanna hear on Tuesday...
Looks like Viva La Vida tops the list! We have to agree with that, we'd love to see how Coldplay would perform such an epic, orchestral song in an intimate setting. If you're in LA, you can enter to win tickets and if not, be sure to tune in to the Kevin & Bean Coldplay live stream on Tuesday Oct. 18 at 7:30am PST/10:30am EST to see everything as it unfolds!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'